Reifsteck Reid is a well-established Champaign based architectural and interior design firm with a specialization in education. We have been designing creative solutions to our client’s needs for over 35 years. We are currently seeking a creative, hard-working, highly driven team player to join our growing firm.
• Drafting and producing construction documents
• Research product data
• Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
• Various other responsibilities assigned by the senior staff
Skills & Expertise
• Bachelor of Architecture and/or Interior Design degree
• 1-3 year experience in the Architectural field
• Proficient in MS Office
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCad
• Knowledgeable in Illustrator, Enscape, Photoshop
• Knowledgeable in Bluebeam Revu & Adobe Suite.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
• Professional Development Assistance
• Salary to commensurate with experience
Reifsteck Reid is a EEO company. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Send resumes to:
Reifsteck Reid & Company Architects
Attn: Jhane Reifsteck